INFORMATION AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
(article 13 General Data Protection Regulation (UE) 2016/679) – August 2019 edition
This information may undergo changes over time – also connected to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, to the updating or provision of new services or to technological innovations – for which the visitor is invited to consult the site periodically.
This page describes how to manage the website www.dppro.it (the Website in the continuation of the information) with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is provided pursuant to the General Data Protectiom Regulation (UE) 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereinafter also Regulation) for users of services on our site, which are provided via the internet. The information is not valid for other websites that can be consulted through our links, for which the data controller is in no way responsible.
1. Identity of the data controller. The Data Controller of personal data is DPPRO SRLS, Via Anagnina n. 468 00188, Roome, Italy, email@example.com VAT IT01969770765.
2. Finality of the treatment and legal basis
a) The personal data collected by the data controller are processed for the exchange of information at the request of the visitor (Regulation art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b)) by sending e-mail to the address indicated on the Website or by filling in of the forms present on the Website.
b) The data collected may be used, purely by way of a non-exhaustive example, for the security of the site and for the statistics of visits to the site for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner (Regulation Article 6 paragraph 1, letter f).
c)Following the explicit consent (Regulation paragraph 1, letter a) the data provided by filling in the newsletter form will be processed for sending newsletters (marketing email).
3. Categories of personal data processed. Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction . In particular, the personal data processed through the Site are only those voluntarily provided by the interested party. In particular, the personal data processed through the Site are:
• personal data voluntarily provided by the interested party.
• navigation data: these are data that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire during their normal operation and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, time of the request, method used in submitting the request to the web server, size of the file obtained in response, etc.
4. Processing methods. The processing of data takes place through the use of tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be carried out with the aid of computerized means and through paper supports.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data – Communication and dissemination
The personal data processed are not disclosed giving knowledge to undetermined subjects in any way, even by making them available or consultation. Personal data may be transmitted to one or more specific subjects, as specified below:
a) to subjects that can access the data according to the provision of the law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
b) to subjects who need to access the data for auxiliary purposes for the purpose of processing the purposes described in section “2 Purposes of the processing and legal basis”, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out these purposes (by way of example: partners, law firms, suppliers of products or IT applications, etc.).
6. Period of storage of personal data. The data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2.a above will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the execution of the processing purpose and in any case for a period not exceeding one year. The data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2.c above will be processed until the consent is revoked.
7. Rights of the interested party. The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulation, has the right to obtain confirmation that data processing concerning him is being processed and in this case, he has the right to obtain a copy of the data and access to the data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- all information available on the origin of the data if they are not collected from the interested party;
- all information available on the origin of the data if they are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of an automated individual decision-making process, including profiling.
- obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay (Article 16 of the Regulation);
- to obtain from the data controller the erasure (“right to be fortotten”) of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay (Article 17 of the Regulation);
- to obtain the treatment restriction from the data controller (Article 18 of the Regulation);
- receive, if applicable, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him (art. 20 of the Regulation);
- object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation);
- withdraw your consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation (Article 7 of the Regulation);
- be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees, if personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization (Article 46 of the Regulation);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 of the Regulation);
To exercise these rights, please contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in the “1 Identity of the Data Controller”.
8. Obligation or right to provide data. The Website provides visitors with a series of services without the need to request any personal data or information. However, some services require the mandatory provision of data to exchange information. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data is necessary for the exchange of information.
10. Cookies Policy.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
At any time you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie declaration on our website.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies..
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|local_storage_support_test||The cookie is used together with the local storage function in the browser. This feature allows the site to load faster by pre-loading certain procedures.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|uc_session||Dropbox||Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
|_ga||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and user behavior. It tracks the user on devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|mo_has_visited||www.dppro.it||Set an ID for the visitor. This is to count the number of specific visitors on the website.||11 years||HTTP Cookie|
|mo_is_new||www.dppro.it||This cookie is used to count how many times a site has been viewed by several visitors; for this purpose the visitor is assigned a random identification number, which allows the visitor not to be counted twice.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|mo_page_views_counter||www.dppro.it||Set an ID for the visitor. This is to count the number of specific visitors on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to monitor visitors on websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore those of greater value for publishers and third party advertisers.
|__widgetsettings||Waiting||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|